Cedar Ridge is licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services and Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation (CARF).
Psychiatric Services Include:
- Psychiatric assessment and diagnosis by licensed and board certified psychiatrist
- Psychiatric medication evaluation and management
- Consultation and treatment
The person-centered approach we take to medication management means not only meeting the clinical treatment needs of the individuals we serve but also providing education and support in learning the "active recovery skills" needed to maintain healthy habits and a lasting recovery.
The goal of Medication Management services is to empower individuals through the recovery process by seamlessly integrating safe and effective prescribed medications for mental illness and/or addiction with appropriate therapeutic interventions and psychiatric/medical care.
What We Seek To Do
- Stabilize the individual, adjusting medications appropriately as level of need evolves, with the goal of safely reducing an individual's reliance on psychiatric medications over time as the individual grows stronger in his/her recovery efforts.
- Reduce the occurrence of crisis situations such as hospitalization or incarceration
- Facilitate referrals to appropriate primary care providers
- Maintain consistent communication and cooperation between medical services, treatment and crisis teams, and the individual.
- Educate individuals as to the nature of their treatment and medication options, enabling them to make informed, personal care decisions.
Psychiatric services are just one part of the continuum of services offered at Cedar Ridge. The following services are also provided and included as part of a client's individualized treatment plan:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Mental Health Services
- AoD Services
- Job Development
- Case Management
- Intensive Outpatient