Cedar Ridge is licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services and Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation (CARF).
- Job development, identification of skills, traits, and desires
- Job coaching and skill building for successful job retention
- Job Placement
Job development coaching services are just one part of the continuum of services offered at Cedar Ridge. The following services are also provided and included as part of a client's individualized treatment plan
- Individual Therapy
- Psychiatric Services
- Group Therapy
- Case Management
- Mental Health Services
- Intensive Outpatient Services
- AoD Services
Every person has abilities, skills, and talents to enrich the community and people around us. Community employment brings so many benefits- from greater independence and wealth building potential to improved self-esteem and personal satisfaction.
Coaching & Development Services
- Resume Building Skills
- Providing Extra Training and Skill Building
- Enrolling in necessary schooling and coursework.
- Engage with families to help ensure successful job placement
- Securing job interviews & placement
- Use of Cedar Ridge's Employer Network
- Connect consumer with other service needs and programs
- Job follow-up and Retention with developer/coach after successful placement
- Interviewing skills and mock interviews